Who is ... Nina

  Now that you all know how I ended up with four cats, let me tell you about them one by one. Today, I’ll be telling you about the queen herself: Nina.



  My whole life, I have always been surrounded by pets. Guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, etc. Pets were part of me already and, the moment I moved out of my parents’ place, I instantly felt the need to have pets. I hated not having animals around me so I can play and cuddle with.

  I contacted a friend about it, and a few days later, she reached out to me by sending a photo of three kittens in a box that were found in a parking lot. I don’t know who would do such a thing to three innocent little kittens, but, I immediately told her that I wanted them. And Nina was in that little box.

  
She is and always has been the one in charge. She’s probably the most laid-back one out of all my cats. But, she knows how to boss everyone around, and I must say, it’s quite amusing to watch.





  Even though she can be considered the most serious out of all of my cats, she has the funniest quirks. Like, for example, she is the laziest living creature on this planet. She literally lays on her side, reaches out her paw to grab a piece of food from her bowl, puts it near her mouth, and then she eats it. You will never see her actually sitting up and eating from the bowl like a normal cat. She’s too lazy to do so. She even does so when it comes to drinking! She soaks her paw for a bit in the water, and when she pulls her paw out, she lets the drops of water fall into her mouth. Don’t tell me that’s normal.



The Nina Face


She loves her cuddles. But hang on. Don’t think she’ll come up to you and rub her head against you to ask for some cuddles. She will just get in your way, and lie on the ground facing up and expect you to bend down and stroke her belly. Even though I do admit she comes up to me, sits in front of, meows the Nina way and then just gives me "the Nina face".
Like I said, quite a laid-back cat.

  But, that’s one of the many things that I love about her. One of the things that make me laugh. One of the things that make me realize she’s truly a special cat.

The Nelly
 She also has a little belly that I have nicknamed “The Nelly” which is basically Nina + Belly. I have posted about it on our Instagram and I love it.

However, not everything has been great with Nina. When she was 4 months, she broke her knee and needed surgery. I will write a post about it very soon to explain the whole process and tips to whoever has to go through something like this. She’s fine now but of course, it has some consequences now. You’ll read about it very soon.


  And lastly, but definitely not the least. Whenever she senses the slightest bit of sadness in me, she immediately comes up to me, and lies next to me, as if she were assuring me that everything is going to be ok. For that, she isn’t lazy at all.



    

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lilo ... The Ninja Cat

My first post

Cat Owner Problems: Chewing on Cables